Human Ability Designs provides comprehensive consulting services for each unique phase of the design process. Our expertise and experience in research and design engineering, along with our commitment and involvement in medical device human factors and accessibility standards development, puts us in the perfect position to help you achieve your device design and human factors goals.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US:
- Reduce overall design costs by more efficiently producing safe, usable, and accessible devices and products for end users
- Streamline the design process
- Better understand end users with data from ethnographic investigations, user surveys, interviews, and focus groups
- Develop an effective human factors plan
- Mitigate risk through sound human factors engineering and accessible design
- Be prepared for validation testing and armed with a sound human factors report for submission to FDA
- Meet evolving FDA expectations and guidance related to applying the human factors process
- Secure a competitive advantage in the marketplace by understanding user performance with your design
- Produce safer and more usable and accessible designs for your customers and end users
Human Ability Designs offers a complete range of customizable services that will help you apply human factors within any stage of the design process. We cater to your unique project needs and goals related to human factors and accessibility.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
Human Ability Designs has experience working with a wide range of different types of medical device and product manufacturing teams. We work with both large and small design teams in order to address your human factors and accessibility needs.
Our experience includes evaluations of devices such as:
- Diabetes care devices
- Infusion pumps
- Implantable device programmers
- Combination products
- Auto-injection and drug delivery devices
- Over-the-Counter products
- Examination tables and chairs
- Hospital beds
- Weight scales
- Radiology equipment
- Respiratory technologies
- Wheelchair technologies
- Assistive technologies
Contact Us to discuss your human factors and accessibility questions and project needs!